Will fix it came to my house in grey forest ran camera thru cleanout on main sewer line told me pipe broken under house they gave me a 13 thousand price to fix it so then i got another plumbing company tietze plumbing they ran camera and located problem in yard they said thats where break is not under house cost 2700 to fix it i want ars will fix it out of business

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Will FixIt Plumbing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Will FixIt Plumbing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Plumbing category for more informed decision or compare Will FixIt Plumbing to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Will FixIt Plumbing?

Comments

Zionsville, Indiana, United States #991150

Will Fix It strives to provide each customer with an exceptional service experience. We apologize if we were unable to do so in this situation. Please send us a private message with your contact information so we may address the situation immediately, or, if you prefer, call Corporate Customer Relations at 866-803-0879.